The newsletter is filled with insights and developing stories in the mining sector, including a call for papers to be presented at the 6th National Conference on Occupational Health, Safety and environment:
- Page 1 Positioning Zambia to Attain Three Million Tonnes of Copper Per Annum.
- Page 3 Zambia Chamber of Mines President lays out mining’s biggest challenges Dr. Godwin Beene explains what’s necessary for a mining breakthrough.
- Page 7 Kansanshi goes beyond textbooks and box-ticking to instill a love of words in local youth.
- Page 9 TB in Mines in Southern Africa (TIMS) Launches Project Phase III
- Page 11 ‘No New Mine Since 1964’
- Page 13 Electric Vehicles are Driving Demand for Copper ever Higher.
- Page 15 Call for Papers – 6th National Conference on Occupational Health, Safety
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)