Newsletter Issue No 7 Out Now!
The Zambia Chamber of Mines Newsletter Issue No 7, 2022 is now available for download.
The newsletter is filled with insights and developing stories in the mining sector, including a call for papers to be presented at the 6th National Conference on Occupational Health, Safety and environment:
- Page 1 Positioning Zambia to Attain Three Million Tonnes of Copper Per Annum.
- Page 3 Zambia Chamber of Mines President lays out mining’s biggest challenges Dr. Godwin Beene explains what’s necessary for a mining breakthrough.
- Page 7 Kansanshi goes beyond textbooks and box-ticking to instill a love of words in local youth.
- Page 9 TB in Mines in Southern Africa (TIMS) Launches Project Phase III
- Page 11 ‘No New Mine Since 1964’
- Page 13 Electric Vehicles are Driving Demand for Copper ever Higher.
- Page 15 Call for Papers – 6th National Conference on Occupational Health, Safety
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)